Behind the Memory
A downloadable game for Windows
"Behind the Memory" is a mystery first-person exploration game set in a deserted world. You play as a man called Hector, who returns home after several years trying to escape from his own past. With every step you will be closer to discover Hector´s darkest secrets as he gets closer to the place that haunts him…
A cinematic experience
"Behind the Memory" is a game focused on exploration with a big presence of a narrative compound. The idea of this project was to take the "walking-simulator" genre and push it a step further, by mixing it with an emotional story and cinematic aesthetics, that transport the player into the story. The aim of the game is not only to explore your surroundings, but to use the information you obtain from that exploration to reconstruct the past events of the story while the plot advances on real time, leading the player to the final climax (with two different endings). It is a well acted and carefully designed story of love, trust and forgiveness that takes about one to one and a half hours to complete, depending on how deeply the player explores.
- Cinematic, sound, light and art design that gives an immersive feeling to the game.
- Powerful and emotional story to discover gradually. Unveil the misterious past of Héctor and discover his darkest secrets.
- Explore the different environments of the game, from a lost forest to a post-apocalyptic city, while hearing the inner thoughts of the main character as he remembers events.
- There are multiple endings for the story. You are the one who chooses Hector´s fate.
- Windows 7 64 Bit or higher
- Core i5 processor or equivalent
- 4 GB de RAM
- AMD Radeon 5750 1Gb VRAM / Intel HD4400 / NVidia Geforce 640 1Gb VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- 3 GB HDD space
Not Suitable for players Under 15.
|Published||88 days ago|
|Tags||Exploration, First-Person, meaningful-choices, Multiple Endings, Mystery, suspense, unreal-engine, voice-acting, walking-simulator|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About an hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: